GALL BLADDER™ BENEFITS: Supports optimal gall bladder health, allowing better fat digestion and elimination of toxins and old hormones.
The gallbladder is a small, pear-shaped organ that stores and concentrates bile, a fluid made in the liver that helps the body break down fat and carry toxins (including old hormones) out of the body.
When the bile thickens, it disrupts the flow and elimination of toxins from the body. Thickened bile results from a low fat diet, too much toxicity, estrogen dominance, or chronic stress. Gall Bladder™ is designed to improve the viscosity of the bile and the health of the gallbladder, allowing better fat digestion and elimination of toxins and old hormones.
GALL BLADDER™ INDICATIONS: When there is not enough bile or bile is too viscous it prevents us from properly digesting fats and presents symptoms like:
- Motion Sickness
- Mild Headache above the eyes
- Pain between the shoulder blades
- Local Pain –mid to right upper abdomen
- Floating stools, diarrhea, and/or greenish stools, signs of poor fat digestion
- Hormone imbalances including PMS and menopause symptoms
- Chronically dry skin and hair, a sign of poor fat digestion
- Gas, heartburn, and/or nausea after eating, signs that may indicate poor fat digestion
HOW TO USE GALL BLADDER™: Designed for aromatic and topical use. If using topically, we recommend applying 2- 3 drops underneath the ribs at the gallbladder (right side, underneath the ribs. If you lean forward, it is easier to apply under the ribs). Always test on a nickel sized portion of skin first. Make sure your skin can handle the oil/blend before using. For Aromatic Usage, hold the bottle under nose for 3 or 4 breaths.
WHEN TO USE GALL BLADDER™: To aid with digestion, headaches or gall bladder discomfort, apply Gall Bladder™ 2- 3 times daily or as needed to soothe mild headaches above the eyes, pain between the shoulder blades or gallbladder discomfort.
GALL BLADDER™ INGREDIENTS: Vibrant Blue Oils Body Balance Gall Bladder™ blend contains a proprietary blend of organic and/or wild crafted essential oils of Palmarosa, Roman Chamomile, and Black Cumin in a base of fractionated coconut oil.
GALL BLADDER™ PRODUCT TIPS:
- Apply topically to gallbladder (right side below ribs) before meals to improve fat digestion
- Apply topically to forehead to relieve headaches
- Enjoy aromatically or apply topically to gallbladder relieve motion sickness or nausea.
5ml bottle includes 100 drops, lasts about 30 – 50 days if used 2-3 times daily.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.