Grapefruit oil is extracted from the peel of the grapefruit and known to support the liver and lymphatic system which are both great for detoxification. It is also helps clear toxins, ease cravings, burn fat and reduce fluid retention and cellulite.
- Detoxification Support: Grapefruit oil serves as a liver tonic and helps activate the gallbladder and the lymphatic system which are both great for detoxification. Grapefruit oil also stimulates lymphatic drainage which helps you detoxify and clear toxins.
- Weight Loss: Grapefruit essential oil may help to ease cravings, suppress appetite, promote weight loss, the help the body burn fat and reduce fluid retention and cellulite. Grapefruit also contains d-limonene which is known to boost your metabolism. Research found Grapefruit to have a “refreshing and exciting effect” when inhaled, which suggests an activation of sympathetic nerve activity that may help control body weight by increasing white adipose tissue within the body to increase lipolysis and suppress weight gain.
- Antimicrobial Agent: Grapefruit essential oil works as a natural antimicrobial agent. Research has found that Grapefruit essential oil is effective against strains of bacteria.
- Boost Mood: Grapefruit possesses antidepressant properties that provide a relaxing and uplifting feeling. Research on the Effects of citrus fragrance on immune function and depressive states found that “citrus fragrance was more effective than antidepressants.”
- Improves Digestion: Lemon essential oil can help soothe digestive problems, including issues like gastritis and constipation. Inhaling Lemon essential oil has been found to relieve nausea and vomiting.
- Decreases Fluid Retention: Grapefruit essential oil works as an excellent diuretic and lymphatic stimulant. Grapefruit’s ability to kick-start a sluggish lymphatic system is thought to help you shed excess water weight loss.
- Curb Sugar Cravings: Grapefruit oil may help to reduce sugar cravings. Limonene, one of the primary components in grapefruit oil, has shown to balance blood sugar levels and reduce appetite.
- Boosts Circulation: Grapefruit essential oil is known to help lower inflammation and increase blood flow. The blood vessel-dilating effects of grapefruit may be useful as a natural remedy for PMS cramps, headaches, bloating, fatigue and muscle pains.
- Reduces Inflammation: Research suggests that the limonene present in grapefruit and other citrus essential oils is what helps to reduce inflammation and helps to regulate the body’s cytokine production, or its natural immune response.
- Natural Energizer: Grapefruit oil can increase your mental focus. When inhaled, its stimulating effects help alleviate mental fatigue and increasing alertness while also calming nerves.
- Enhances Focus: Research shows that grapefruit essential oil inhibits acetylcholinesterase activity, also known as AChE, which hydrolyzes the neurotransmitter acetylcholine. Because grapefruit inhibits AChE from breaking down acetylcholine, both the level and duration of action of the neurotransmitter increases — which results in a person’s mood improving. This effect can help fight fatigue, brain fog, stress and depression symptoms.
HOW TO USE GRAPEFRUIT: You can safely use Grapefruit essential oil by diffusing it or applying it topically. Inhalation immediately helps boost mood and suppress appetite. Take care to dilute if applying on the skin and be careful not to apply before going out in the sun as Grapefruit oil can promote photosensitivity, which increases your sensitivity to the sun.
WHEN TO USE GRAPEFRUIT: Use Grapefruit to help detoxify and suppress cravings.
GRAPEFRUIT INGREDIENTS: 100% Grapefruit Essential Oil (Citrus paradisi), Organically Grown in USA
GRAPEFRUIT PRODUCT TIPS:
- Inhale to help enhance focus and ease cravings, suppress appetite, promote weight loss, the help the body burn fat.
- Topically massage to help reduce fluid retention and cellulite.